Thursday, June 11, 2009

WE WILL MISS YOU BUD!



" Fabian was a good guy. Back in 2007 we had just met and talked on AIM after talking a bit on the old mIRC chat room. He invited me to chase with him that year in KS and OK in May. I had to decline since I was trying out for an independent baseball team on May 5th. This is significant because had I not had tryouts we would have caught Greensburg together. For that I am greatful that he even invited me along. He did an honorable and admirable thing in helping the people of Greensburg after such a tragedy. The rest of 2007 we spent chating about different things and looked to hook up on a local chase. He nowcasted for me a couple of times, most notably on October 18th, 2007, during the outbreak of severe weather in IL and IN. "


http://northernilstormchaser.com

No comments: