Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fabian has definitely left this world a better place and is greatly missed.


I was blessed to have Fabian as part of my family for over 13 years. From the moment I met Fabian, I loved him. Always genuine and passionate, the energy he radiated was contagious. I am thankful that he was such an enormous influence on my better half, Gustavo ("Goose"). You couldn't help but appreciate Fabian's honesty, authenticity/transparency and sensitivity. In my heart, I will always see Fabian smiling, playing music w/Goose at Tio Fabian's and rave about how this is the year the Cubs will win the championship.


Although our family will never be the same again, he has left us with great memories and the two most wonderful gifts, Milla and Miles. Fabian will never be forgotten but rather will continue to live on through each and every one of us. We will continue to keep him present through laughter and music at every gathering, in our meditations and whenever we are fortunate to be in Milla, Miles or Sara's presence.


Fabian has definitely left this world a better place and is greatly missed.


- Gladys Hansen-Guerra


No comments: