Friday, June 12, 2009

Legacy.com



June 11, 2009

To all the Guerra Family,


My heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers. I knew Fabian and Marcello as a young child. My brother Jim was good friends with Fabian.The memories live on. God Bless...

~ Carolynne Young, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin


June 11, 2009

From one chaser to another and his family let me be the first to say I am deeply sorry for your loss. This is a tough time to get through but know there are over 1,000 chasers that Fabian has reached out too or communicated with in some way and we all stand behind you during this terrible time.... Rest in Peace Fabian, you will be missed.

~ Danny Neal, Evergreen Park, Illinois


June 11, 2009

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It especially hits home to me as a fellow Illinois storm chaser. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

~ John Farley, Edwardsville, Illinois


June 11, 2009

As a fellow storm chaser, it was easy to see the love and passion that Fabian had. I never had the chance to meet Fabian, but read a lot of what he wrote. I will miss that. My thoughts and prayers to his family during this rough time.

~ Joey Ketcham, Pittsburg, Kansas


June 11, 2009

You guys are in our thoughts & prayers. If there's anything we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to let us know.

~ Shelly Blendermann, Mount Prospect, Illinois


June 11, 2009

Dear Bonnie and family,


So sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences for the passing of your son Fabian. I know it is very hard for a mother to lose her son, especially her first born. May God be with you.


Sincerely,


Beverly (Burkat) Guercio

~ Beverly Guercio, Chicago, Illinois


June 11, 2009

Sara, Milla & Miles, Fabian was on our team in 2007, when we chased for a week. He loved you all very much. Every time he talked about his family, his whole face beamed with joy & pride. Please know that you were loved. He will be missed.

~ Lisa Garchow, Saginaw, Michigan


No comments: