Sunday, June 7, 2009

Good Friend and Chase Partner

"My good friend and chase partner Fabian Guerra was killed in a car crash sometime last night or early this morning on his way to meeting me for today's chase, please keep him and his family in your thoughts...He was a great chaser, an excellent nowcaster and a good friend..."


"Yeah, I saw the news over at Stormtrack....sorry to hear about that Craig. He seemed like a good guy that time when he met up with us in Northern IA. My condolences go out to his family."


"I did not know your friend but anytime a tragedy happens to someone we love, like or respect, its very hard to find words that make the loss any easier. I know I can speak for many of us, that our thoughts and Prayers go out to all the family and friends of Fabian Guerra."


http://www.iowastorms.com

No comments: